Own your identity with MemberPass™ Digital ID
The trusted way to verify your identity and protect your Directions accounts against identity theft. Whenever you need help with your accounts that requires us to verify your identity, use the MemberPass smartphone app instead of showing your ID card or answering security questions. Verify securely in seconds.
✓ Contactless smartphone app
✓ Biometric authentication
✓ Free for Directions members
For your account safety, Directions staff will ask you to download this free app on your smartphone when working with you. We suggest you download the app now to save time when working with a Directions employee. If you do not have a smartphone, we will ask you a set of security questions for your safety.
It's easy to enroll in MemberPass™
- Enroll – Download the MemberPass™ Identity app. Use the QR code, or click the Apple or Google Play Stores links below.
- Connect – Once the Member Pass app is downloaded, it will ask you to call us to activate your MemberPass™ . This is another layer of security for you and the app. You can contact us at 1-888-508-2228 during business hours:
- Monday – Thursday -9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday – 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday – 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Verify – Approve our verification request and use MemberPass™ to quickly and securely conduct your financial transactions.
You may also activate MemberPass by visiting a branch or requesting a text by calling 1-888-508-2228.
Why use MemberPass?
Protect against identity theft
Avoid sharing sensitive information
Remain in control of your privacy
With fraud and identity theft on the rise, it’s more important than ever to ensure that you’re the only one accessing your accounts. Especially when you aren’t in person, how do you securely verify your identity over the phone or online?
Wherever you are, get the support you need with two-way security. We know it’s you; you know it’s us.
- Directions will send a push notification to your phone
- Log in to your MemberPass app
- Then just one simple tap to acknowledge it's you, and you're done