Directions Credit Union values our employees and recognizes the importance of individual contributions and teamwork. We provide the leadership, resources and environment to attract and retain individuals who contribute effectively to members’ confidence in the credit union.
We proudly offer a comprehensive benefit package to all full- and part-time employees.
Our benefit package for full-time employees includes health, life and long-term disability insurance, and an optional dental and vision program. Eligibility for these benefits begins on the first of the month following 30 days after the employee’s date of hire.
Other benefits of working at Directions include:
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match (available to eligible employees after the completion of six months of service)
- Free Employee Assistance Program (provided through Harbor Behavioral Healthcare)
- Work Life Balance Program
- Free checking and checks
- Free financial planning and education
- Certain fees waived on Employee Mortgage Loans