Employment Opportunities At Directions
Working at Directions Credit Union isn’t just a job; it’s a way of life. We are always looking for professional, adaptable, and motivated team players. If you have a commitment to helping credit union members, like solving problems, and like being part of something bigger than yourself, we want to hear from you. View our open positions and apply today.
See a current list of our open positions and review the qualifications. If you think you’d be a good fit, we’d love to hear from you.Contact Us
We proudly offer a comprehensive benefit package to all full- and part-time employees.
Our benefit package for full-time employees includes health, life and long-term disability insurance, and an optional dental and vision program. Eligibility for these benefits begins on the first of the month following 30 days after the employee’s date of hire.
Other benefits of working at Directions include:
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match (available to eligible employees after the completion of six months of service)
- Free Employee Assistance Program (provided through Harbor Behavioral Healthcare)
- Work Life Balance Program
- Free checking and checks
- Free financial planning and education
- Certain fees waived on Employee Mortgage Loans