Directions mobile banking
Mobile banking is a convenient way to access and manage your Directions accounts with your
smartphone or mobile device. Pay bills, transfer money, and even deposit checks using the Directions mobile app.
Mobile banking features
– Deposit checks from your smartphone
– Pay bills
– View account balance and transaction history
– Receive account alerts and notifications
– Transfer between Directions accounts
– Make Directions loan payments or credit card payments
– Apply for Consumer or Home Equity Loans
Directions CU card app
Track purchases, receive notifications, and report a lost or stolen card all in the Directions CU Card App
Mobile banking FAQs
Are you new to Mobile Banking?
Have an issue? Click here for help!
“Directions feels like a small town bank but offers the latest and greatest in a high tech world. Apple Pay for example. Very cool. I love the directions app. So easy to set up and easier to navigate. Love the way my bank is moving with the times but still feels like a small town bank when I walk into any branch. Thank you!”
- Joseph S. Shelby, Ohio