Earn Points You Can Cash In For Awesome Rewards
Directions Credit Union offers its personal checking account holders two great rewards programs. Account holders can earn points to use toward merchandise, travel and more with our VISA ScoreCard™, and with Buzz Points™ account holders are able to redeem points for gift cards from participating local merchants.
Directions VISA Debit Card With ScoreCard™
Use your Directions VISA debit card with ScoreCard™ to earn points redeemable for merchandise, gift cards and travel.
Directions Credit Union offers four types of personal checking accounts each of which offers a VISA debit card with ScoreCard™.
When you make a qualifying* purchase from your checking account using your VISA debit card, you’ll earn ScoreCard™ points.
*Qualifying purchases, such as groceries, clothes and home furnishings, gas, restaurant dining, and much more earn you points. No points are earned for fees, cash advances, currency conversion charges, ATM withdrawals, or insurance charges posted to your account.
- ScoreMore (earn bonus points) with participating online retailers and qualifying purchases
- Reward Points can be redeemed for merchandise, gift cards and travel at www.scorecardrewards.com
- Combine and maximize points for greater reward options
I LOVE BUZZ POINTS!
“Being rewarded to support local businesses is way too easy!”
– Amy C. Toledo, Ohio
- Why do I need a checking account?
- Checking account management
- Learn about checking fees and penalties