Business Checking Made Easy
Every Directions' business checking account includes:
- Business View - Online and mobile banking for business members. Gives you secure, 24-hour access to better manage your business accounts. Learn more here.
- Account alerts
- Debit card with rewards
- Nationwide ATM network
- Personalized debit cards: Directions Credit Union debit cards can be fully personalized with an image of your choosing for only $5.00. Click here to get your personalized member debit card.
- Access to shared branching locations
- Free e-statements
Business Checking Account Comparison
|Business Basic Checking||Business Premier Checking||Business Premier Plus Checking|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$100||$100||$100|
|Monthly Service Fee||$0.00||$15 fee waived with average monthly balance of $25,000||$30 fee waived with average monthly balance of $50,000|
|Included Monthly Items*||Up to 200; $0.30 per item over 200||Unlimited Items||Unlimited Items|
|Monthly Cash-in Fee||Free up to $50,000; o.10% after||Free||Free|
|Free Merchant Service Analysis with BancCard||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Additional Services Available:
- Merchant Services - Accept credit and debit card payments via terminal, internet, or mobile.
- Remote Deposit Capture - The ability to utilize a scanner to process your check deposits from the convenience of your home or business office.
- Business Credit Cards - Flexible options for business owners to manage short term cash flow needs. Multiple cards can be issued to employees up to the company limit.
- Wire Transfers - Fast and efficient way to transfer money within the U.S. or to a foreign country.
How to open a business checking account
Please contact a Directions Business Services expert to learn more about business checking accounts.
Open your account today, call Directions at 1-888-508-2228 (toll free), or schedule an appointment by clicking below.
Documentation Needed for Opening Up Your Business Account
"Directions makes running my business smoother with easy access to my money and helpful, easy to use online banking!"
-David, Shiloh Ohio