Directions has joined fellow Northwest Ohio Credit Unions in partnering with Impact With Hope to collect donations to send food and supplies to the victims of hurricane Harvey. All our Toledo Branches will be drop off locations for our members who would like to donate to the Bucket Brigade now until September 30th, 2017.
How You Can Help:
- Choose a Bucket Donation List (see below).
- Print the list and buy some (or all) of the items and a 5-gallon bucket (with lid).
- Please note that not all items on the checklist need to be in the bucket but the items that are in the bucket need to be checked off.
- Fill the bucket and tape the list to the bucket like a label.
- Drop off your filled bucket at any one of the drop sites (listed below).
Bucket Donation Lists
Click to see the items suggested for each type of bucket. Remember to print these checklists as they need to be taped to the front of the 5-gallon bucket.
• Feed a Family
• Personal Care
• Baby Care
• Puppy Care
• Kitty Care
Drop Off Sites
Below is a list of all participating credit unions in the northwest Ohio area. Click to find each credit unions branch locations.
- AP Federal Credit Union
- Bay Area Credit Union
- Directions Credit Union (Toledo Area Locations Only)
- Glass City Federal Credit Union
- Midwest Community Credit Union
- Parish Federal Credit Union
- Sun Federal Credit Union
Please note: Credit Unions will not be listed on the Impact with Hope website as a drop off location. CU branches may not be able to handle the volume that would generate and have therefore decided to reach out to their membership directly.